Billy Reid wants to have a beer with you.
The award-winning designer, who operates 11 standalone stores in the U.S., has teamed with Blackberry Farm Brewery of Walland, Tenn. for a traveling in-store tasting tour of the farm’s Classic Saison craft beer, a Belgian-style brew.
The ”Road to Shindig” promotional tour began last Thursday at the Billy Reid store in New Orleans and will land at five other Billy Reid locations before concluding at the designer’s home base, The Shoals, Ala., on August 28 in time for the annual Billy Reid Shindig, a multicultural event that encompasses fashion, music, art and food. The tour will officially culminate that evening with a Billy Reid x Blackberry Farm dinner hosted by Chef Frank Stitt.
The “Road to Shindig” schedule is as follows:
- Thursday, August 6: Billy Reid Atlanta (6-8)
- Friday, August 7: Billy Reid Charleston (6-8)
- Thursday, August 13: Billy Reid NYC Bond Street (6-8)
- Friday, August 14: Bill Reid Washington, D.C. (5-7)
- Thursday, August 20: Billy Reid Nashville (6-8)
Pop in and savor some suds and style!
And here are some highlights from the designer’s spring 2016 collection runway show in New York last month…