Jay-Z, Meek Mill, And Business Owner Michael Rubin Partner To Purchase Nostalgic Sports Apparel Company

Heavy-hitters like Jay-Z, Meek Mill and several other celebs are partnering to purchase Mitchell and Ness, a highly revered Philadelphia sportswear company.

Michael Rubin, founder, and CEO of online sports retailer Fanatics and co-owner of the Philadelphia 76ers, will retain 75 percent ownership of Mitchell and Ness. The remaining 25 percent will be distributed among the investors, like Jay-Z, Meek Mill, Maverick Carter, LeBron James’s business partner, Lil Baby, and the TikTok influencers D’Amelio family, and others reports Complex. Read more at Black Enterprise.