PITTI UOMO: ALMOST HERE!
At a fabulous press luncheon on Friday (at Raf’s on Elizabeth Street—amazing food and spirits, charming atmosphere!), Pitti Uomo CEO Raffaello Napoleone once again managed to generate excitement for the menswear industry’s most anticipated annual event.
Not that this show needs promotion! Anyone who’s ever visited will testify that this is an uber-trade show that continues to inspire retailers, designers, and “Pitti Peacocks,” even after more than a century.
A few notes on what to expect at Pitti Uomo 104:
- 825 brands, 41% from abroad.
- Special guest designer: Eli Russell Linnetz.
- Special Fendi show at their recently inaugurated factory in the Tuscan countryside on June 15th
- Fila 50th anniversary event dedicated to the world of tennis, (to be followed by a presentation at the U.S. Open).
- Arena presentation of its beachwear in collaboration with The Woolmark Company.
- A Scandinavian Manifesto exhibit featuring fashion from four countries.
- Detroittissimi: a special collective of six brands made in Detroit, including a CCSxCarhartt collaboration.
All this and so much more: June 13-16 at the fabulous Fortezza da Basso in Florence!
Be there and be inspired!
Top photo: Pitti Uomo CEO Raffaello Napoleone, ITA Deputy Trade Commissioner Paola Guida, and Italian Trade Commissioner Antonino Laspina. Above: Mr. Napoleone.