(Not likely to last ‘til February…)
1. Spend more time with family and friends, less time working.
2. Back to the gym. (Yeah, right….)
3. More cooking dinner, less Chinese take-out.
4. Make the world better (get involved politically, more volunteer stuff, etc.)
5. Inspire and mentor others; help kids with career direction.
6. Have more fun!
7. Spend more time with parents and others who are older and wiser.
8. Dress better; learn to do hair and makeup. (Yeah, right….)
9. Manage finances: invest, save, budget!
10. Show more appreciation for amazing MR team and all the wonderful retailer and vendor contacts who’ve made MR and MRketplace.com such invaluable industry resources. Thanks and love to all of you: have a beautiful new year!